AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X fastest 6 core processor for mainstream desktop, with 12 processing threads
Can deliver elite 100+ FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
Bundled with the quiet, capable AMD Wraith Stealth cooler. System Memory Type: DDR4
4.6 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 35 MB of cache, DDR-3200 support
For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
Features of AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor
6 incredible cores for those who just want to game
The best 6-core processor for dedicated gamers who want an astonishingly powerful gaming processor.1
Build with Confidence
Configuring and customizing your rig has never been easier.
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors can be dropped into any AMD 500 Series motherboards with a simple BIOS update.
AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler included
This high-performance cooling solution is cool, quiet, and low profile.
THE BEST PROCESSOR FOR THE BEST GAMING OS
Ultimate performance. Seamless compatibility. Get an incredible Windows 11 gaming experience with AMD Ryzen™ Processors.
DirectX, Microsoft, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries.
1. R5K-022: Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of September 23, 2020 using AMD Ryzen 5 5600X vs Intel Core i5-10600K configured with DDR4-3600C16 and a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, in select titles. All games tested at 1080p High settings. Results may vary. R5K-022
2. Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload.
Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com/pb2 for more details.
3. AMD is not responsible for damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware. GD-26
4. Precision Boost Overdrive requires a compatible AMD Ryzen Threadripper, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7, or Ryzen 9 processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors.
AMD 2nd Gen Ryzen processors including the Ryzen 3200G processor are not compatible with Precision Boost Overdrive.
Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings; AMD does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware GD-135
PCIe® is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor Specifications
- Product Family
AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Product Line
AMD Ryzen™ 5 Desktop Processors
- # of CPU Cores
- # of Threads
- Max. Boost Clock
Up to 4.6GHz
- Base Clock
- Total L2 Cache
- Total L3 Cache
- Default TDP
- Processor Technology for CPU Cores
TSMC 7nm FinFET
- Unlocked for Overclocking
- CPU Socket
- Thermal Solution (PIB)
- Max. Operating Temperature (Tjmax)
- Launch Date
- *OS Support
Windows 11 – 64-Bit Edition
Windows 10 – 64-Bit Edition
RHEL x86 64-Bit
Ubuntu x86 64-Bit
*Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer.