GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB
Get now the fastest storage unit from GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB with high quality, regular and stable performance, high speed and superior quality.
Features of GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB
Form factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 128 GB
Warranty: Limited to 5 years or 110TB
Sequential reading speed: up to 1550MB/s
Sequential write speed: up to 550MB/s
HMB (Host Memory Buffer) support
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T support
Note: 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual usable capacity may vary.
Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
performance . Stability by GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB
Gigabyte Solid State Drive (SSD)
Host memory buffer (HMB) gigabytes
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature uses PCI Express DMA (Direct Memory Access) to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on the computer system, rather than requiring the SSD to fetch its own DRAM.
HMB is only supported in Windows 10 and 11.
Breaking the barriers of SATA restrictions (128 GB)
Amazing performance from GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB
The GIGABYTE NVMe SSD delivers performance for everyday computing tasks, featuring the best controller and NAND flash it has to offer.
Sequential read speeds of up to 1550MB/s.
Sequential write speeds of up to 550MB/s.
GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive gives you a faster data transfer experience compared to a 2.5 inch SATA solid state drive.
Solid State Drive VS. traditional hard disk
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB SSD Toolbox
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users to monitor the status of their SSD, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health status, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can erase all data using the Secure Erase function. You can download SSD Tool Box from support.
SSD Toolbox functionality may vary by model
Reliability You Can Trust – Gigabyte 5 Year Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE NVMe SSDs feature high data throughput and improved endurance, delivering a durable MTBF* of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 110TB.
Gigabyte Solid State Drive (SSD)
مواصفات GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128G B
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 1550 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 550 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
Up to 100k
Random Write IOPS
Up to 130k
80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
Power Consumption (Active)
Avg. read : 2.2W ; Write : 1.7W
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 5-years or 110TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 110TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.