GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB
GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive gives you a faster data transfer experience compared to a 2.5 inch SATA solid state drive with GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB.
Features of GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB
Form factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 1 TB
Warranty: Limited to 5 years or 1600TB
Sequential reading speed: up to 2500MB/s
Sequential write speed: up to 2100MB/s
HMB (Host Memory Buffer) support
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T support
performance . Stability of GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB
Gigabyte Solid State Drive (SSD)
Host memory buffer (HMB)
PCI Express’s Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature uses DMA (Direct Memory Access) to allow hard drives to use some of the DRAM on the computer system, rather than requiring the SSD to fetch their own DRAM.
HMB is only supported in Windows 10 and 11.
Breaking the barriers of SATA restrictions (1 TB)
The GIGABYTE NVMe SSD delivers performance for everyday computing tasks, featuring the best controller and NAND flash it has to offer.
Sequential read speeds of up to 2500 MB/s.
Sequential write speeds of up to 2100MB/s.
GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive gives you a faster data transfer experience compared to a 2.5 inch SATA solid state drive.
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB SSD Toolbox
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users to monitor the status of their SSD, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health status, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can erase all data using the Secure Erase function. You can download SSD Tool Box from support.
Reliability you can trust from GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB
GIGABYTE NVMe SSDs have high data transfer speed and endurance, providing a durable MTBF of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 1600TB.
MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): A measure of the reliability of a hardware product or component.
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB Specifications
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor
- Total Capacity
- External DDR Cache
- Sequential Read speed
Up to 2500 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed
Up to 2100 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS
Up to 295k
- Random Write IOPS
Up to 430k
80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)
- Power Consumption (Active)
Avg. read : 3.5W ; Write : 3.3W
- Power Consumption (Idle)
- Temperature (Operating)
0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)
-40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 5-years or 1600TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 1600TBW, whichever comes first. (TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB HDD Price in Egypt
Globally, the GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB ranges in the range of $5000 or its equivalent in local currency
The price of the GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1TB in Egypt is currently in the medium economic category, which suits most students, employees and companies
Always follow us to get the best offers through our website abcshop-eg.com
Or through our Facebook page
There are no reviews yet.