GIGABYTE SSD 1TB GP-GSTFS31100TNTD
The GIGABYTE SSD 1TB GP-GSTFS31100TNTD Solid State Drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with impressive boot, load, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives.
Features of GIGABYTE SSD 1TB Hard Disk GP-GSTFS31100TNTD
Form factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
Interface: SATA 6.0Gb / s
Total Capacity: 1 TB*
Warranty: 3 years limited
Sequential read speed: up to 550MB/s
Sequential write speed: up to 500MB/s
Support TRIM & S.M.A.R.T
performance . stability
GIGABYTE Solid State Drive
Solid State Drive VS. traditional hard drive
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor the status of the SSD, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health status, drive optimization, and also detects the sensor temperature. Moreover, users can erase all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download SSD Tool Box from Support.
Reliability you can trust – 3-year limited warranty
GIGABYTE Solid State Drives feature high data transfer speeds and enhanced endurance, offering an MTBF limited warranty of 2.0 million hours and 3 years or 600TB.
MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): A measure of the reliability of a hardware product or component.
TBW (Terabyte Written): The total amount of data that can be written to an SSD before it is likely to fail.
3 years or 600 TB, whichever comes first.
TBW is evaluated by the JEDEC workload standard.
Hard Disk GIGABYTE SSD 1TB GP-GSTFS31100TNTD Specifications
Capacity Model Sequential Read MB/s
(Up to) Sequential Write MB/s
(Up to) Random Read IOPS
(Up to) Random Write IOPS
120GB GP-GSTFS31120GNTD / -V 500 380 50K 60K
240GB GP-GSTFS31240GNTD / -V 500 420 50K 75K
256GB GP-GSTFS31256GTND 520 500 80K 85K
480GB GP-GSTFS31480GNTD / -V 550 480 75K 70K
512GB GP-GSTFS31512GNTD-V 550 500 72K 82K
960GB GP-GSTFS31960GNTD-V 550 500 85K 88K
1TB GP-GSTFS31100TNTD 550 500 75K 85K
2.5-inch internal SSD
3D NAND Flash
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 550 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 500 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
up to 75k
Random Write IOPS
up to 85k
69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
Power Consumption (Active)
Average : R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 3-years or 600TBW
2. Limited warranty based on 3 years or 600TBW, whichever comes first.
*TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. The “percentage of SSD life” (SMART ID: E7 or A9) in SMART page of the “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” program will be used as the determining criteria when the number is 0 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the percentage of 100.)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models; we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
GIGABYTE SSD 1TB GP-GSTFS31100TNTD price in Egypt
The price of the GIGABYTE SSD 1TB GP-GSTFS31100TNTD globally ranges around $53 or its equivalent in the local currency.
The price of the GIGABYTE SSD 1TB GP-GSTFS31100TNTD in Egypt is currently in the medium economic category, which is suitable for most students, employees, companies, and professional players
Always follow us to get the best offers through our website abcshop-eg.com
Or through our Facebook page
There are no reviews yet.