GIGABYTE SSD 480GB
Get now the fastest storage unit from GIGABYTE SSD 480GB with high quality, durability, speed and stable performance.
Features of GIGABYTE SSD 480GB
Form factor: 2.5 inch internal SSD
Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
Total Capacity: 480 GB *
Warranty: limited to 3 years
Sequential reading speed: up to 550MB/s
Sequential write speed: up to 480MB/s
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T support
Note: 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual usable capacity may vary.
Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
performance . stability
GIGABYTE Solid State Drive
Solid State Drive VS. traditional hard disk
2.5 inch SSD
Shock resistance up to 1500g/0.5ms
NAND flash memory controller
3.5 inch hard disk drive
Shock resistance up to 350g/2ms
GIGABYTE SSD 480GB SSD Toolbox
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users to monitor the status of their SSD, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health status, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can erase all data using the Secure Erase function. You can download SSD Tool Box from support.
SSD Toolbox functionality may vary by model
RELIABILITY YOU CAN TRUST – GIGABYTE 3-Year Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE SSDs feature high data throughput and improved endurance, delivering a durable MTBF* of 2.0 million hours and 3 years or 200TB.
GIGABYTE SSD 480GB Specifications
2.5-inch internal SSD
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 550 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 480 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
up to 75k
Random Write IOPS
up to 70k
69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 3-years or 200TBW
2. Limited warranty based on 3 years or 200TBW, whichever comes first.
*TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. The “percentage of SSD life” (SMART ID: E7 or A9) in SMART page of the “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” program will be used as the determining criteria when the number is 0 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the percentage of 100.)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models; we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.